Providing Better IT
Sales: 0800 027 0840
About Us sub menu:
Sign up for our free newsletter:
> The data we collect and what we do with itCafe Networks Limited come across a wide range of information as part of the running of the company.
1. Some data, such as web server logs are used to produce generalised statistics, however some data we collect can be used to personally identify individuals or organisations.
2. Sensitive data such as Debit and Credit Card details which is used for a specific purpose are not recorded to store.
3. We guarantee that any information that can be used to identify an individual or organisation will not be passed to any third party, subject to UK law.
4. We do reserve the right to contact individuals and organisations with information about Cafe Networks and our products and services which can be stopped on request.
5. In accordance with the Data Protection Act (1998), Cafe Networks is registered with the Data Protection Registrar - Registration Number: Z9605448.
If, under the Data Protection Act (1998), you wish to see the data we hold on you or your organisation, please contact us.